Quadient Inspire Days is in its 3rd consecutive years running in America and EMEA region. For the first time, we are bringing the Inspire Days to APAC region, covering three locations - Melbourne, Singapore and Hong Kong.
Inspire Day is where Quadient shares insights, trends, strategy, roadmap, innovations and demonstrate capabilities to answer some of the pressing needs of today modern enterprise who are transforming themselves regardless at which stage of their journey towards Digital Customer Experience in 2020. Be inspired by customer sharing their transformational journey in customer experience. At the same time, interact with our senior executives and network with your peers.
Quadient, formerly GMC Software, the award-winning leader in Customer Communications Management (CCM), helps companies deliver meaningful interactions with current and future customers.. Quadient supports thousands of clients and partners worldwide in the financial services, insurance and service provider industries in their quest to achieve customer experience excellence via mobile, digital, social media and print technologies.
At Inspire Days, we will also unveil the latest release of Inspire: Inspire R12. R12 delivers new capabilities for Quadient customers, taking advantage of disruptive technologies, while enabling our customers to propel their customer communications management forward and deliver a phenomenal CX.
I look forward to see you at the Inspire Days.
Why you should attend?
The customer of 2020 will be more informed and in charge of the experiences they receive. They will expect companies to know their individual needs and personalize their experience. Immediate resolution will not be fast enough as customers will expect the brands they do business with to proactively anticipate their needs, and provide self-service options that go far beyond a simple FAQ page. In order to prepare for the Customer Experience 2020, customer service professionals must reflect upon the disruption, changes and trends have affected the service industry.
Here’s our summary of disruption and changes :
- Customer experience has been shaped by omni-channel, mobile, and millennials
- Customer Intelligence & Analytics
- Internet of Things is placing much more importance on self-service
- Augmented Reality is another form of digital disruption
In view of the above disruption, Inspire Day offer technology updates, share customer experiences and best practices to help you deliver on your key projects, including: improved customer engagement, successful digital transformation, and efficient cross-channel strategy.
- Learn about trends and insights sharing from Forrester Analyst
- Inspired by customer sharing on their transformational customer experience
- Discover strategies and innovations to accelerate and setting new benchmark in your Digital Customer Experience journey
- A hands on experience of modern user interface and dynamic content, mobile responsiveness and design, omni-channel communication, real time analytics, etc. across all interactions.
- Conversation with our Senior Executives to jumpstart your digital transformation
- Network with your peers